CareerBuilder in Nashville
More than 456,000 Nashville adults plan to look for a new job in the next year, and CareerBuilder can help you reach them.
Whether online or in print, local job seekers rely on this popular brand for everything from available positions to information about particular companies, interview tips and more. Across Middle Tennessee, prospective employees of all ages say that they tend to combine the local newspaper with the internet during their job search, though the popularity of online classified ads has quickly grown with those under 35.
With a large suite of products that make sense for your business, CareerBuilder helps you reach job seekers across ALL mediums. CareerBuilder is so much more than a job board. As the global leader in human capital solutions, CareerBuilder offers everything from employment branding and talent and compensation intelligence to creative services and recruitment strategy. We offer a variety of solutions to help companies build a global pipeline of the best and brightest candidates on the Web.
Some of our best customers have had success with a program combining CareerBuilder job postings, resume database, Sunday classifieds, targeted display ads on Tennessean.com and a strong employment brand. We’ll help you find your top talent.
- There are 140,000 total job seekers in Middle Tennessee.
- 56% of job seekers in Middle Tennessee read The Tennessean or visit Tennessean.com every week.
- The average age of local job seekers is 36.
- CareerBuilder.com is one of the top 30 most visited websites on the internet.
CareerBuilder.com Site Traffic:
- Monthly Average Page Views: 194,978
- Monthly Average Unique Visitors: 15,811